- PREMIUM ORGANIC IMPERIAL TEAS: Delight the senses with imperial organic tea, made with the same high quality green and white tea leaves that impressed royal dynasties for centuries.
- FLAVORFUL TEA VARIETY: Uncle Lee’s Wellness Tea Collection includes three mellow and soothing herbal caffeine free teas, including orange ginger and vanilla rooibos, and five bright and refreshing traditional teas, including jasmine green tea and peppermint white tea.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED TEA BAGS: Each tea bag contains the highest quality and freshest tea leaves and herbs nurtured by the elements and plucked from organic fields at the peak of freshness.
- GIVE TEA FOR CHRISTMAS GIFTS: Uncle Lee’s Organic Wellness Teas, organized by flavor in an attractive gift assortment box, were hand selected by the experts at Uncle Lee’s for the tea lovers in your life who love gift sets
- A TEA COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST: All the USDA organic and Kosher certified teas in this unique collection are hand-inspected by the tea experts at Uncle Lee’s to ensure maximum goodness and purity.
For three generations, Uncle Lee’s Tea Inc. has played an instrumental role in introducing authentic tea to consumers across the United States and Canada. But we like to think that we are a part of a much larger history. At Uncle Lee’s, it is our mission to preserve long-held traditions by introducing them to new audiences.
We do things a little differently here at Uncle Lee’s. Simply put, we care about quality. Not only “organic” is our pursuit but we strive to use the best quality ingredients and skillful blends to separate us from the others. That means cultivating our teas in a thoughtful, healthy, and sustainable manner. Through a careful process of harvesting, fermentation, and distribution, we maintain natural characteristics that have been enjoyed for generations. We even offer whole tea leaves for maximum flavor and health benefits.
Every cup of Uncle Lee’s is imbued with its own unique flavors and health benefits, building upon generations of craft and innovation. Many of our post popular teas are grown in the southeast coast of China, while others are imported from India and North Africa.
Whether you are a longtime fan or trying Uncle Lee’s for the first time, we are happy to count you a part of our history.